Monday, December 26, 2011

How bad do you want to be successful? (Video w/ Giavanni Ruffin and Eric Thomas)

How do people become successful? 
Is success some esoteric thing?
Does success happen by accident or being in the right place at the right time?
Once you believe in your heart, that each one of us have been given a gift, a gift I call “choice”, and are willing to put your last breath into what you’re looking to achieve, then, and only then will you become “truly” successful.

I share this video, because of the many people that have influenced me in my life, videos like these have always been a great source of inspiration for me when I need it.

Please enjoy, and pay it forward!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is correct, if you want to successful you need to do all efforts to achieve your goal. I just checked your post and also watched video. it is truly appreciative.

    Golds Gym Hermosa Beach

    ReplyDelete