Thursday, December 22, 2011

Taking Supplements Made Easy

This post is a simple time saver of mine in taking supplements. Ok, so I take my health and nutrition seriously. However, I still hate taking supplements and eating on time. I am just too “lazy” perhaps you could say :) But laziness w/ things like eating on time or taking my supplements, never stops me from doing what I need to do. So... I find other ways and time saving tricks to get the job done more efficiently for my busy schedule! 

I’ll share my super low budget, “highly non-fancy” protocol that I follow for taking my supplements.

If you look at the pic below, you’ll notice my non-refigerated supplement stash. To the bottom left of the pic you can see my supply of pre-seperated pills. =the pink cases are my Wife’s, don’t hate:)!=
I chose these types of containers versus a “pill box compartment”, because pill-box compartments are difficult to find “large enough” to contain how many “sups” I take each morning ;P. Also, if I’m running out of the house in the A.M. It’s easy to grab a container and take them down the road to save time.

I spend 2 minutes, once a week filling up these containers for my wife and I. Each morning I wake, I have no excuse when in a hurry, to skip taking any of these!

This is a short tip that’s helped me out tremendously w/ consistent supplement intake. I hope it helps anyone that’s struggled w/ the 3 minutes each morning “un-screwing” the plethora of bottles each morning, we health minded folks possess. Ha!

(read personal supplement dosage info before storing a taking supplements together)






1 comment:

  1. Nice blog provides many informative and helpful articles. Thanks for sharing the information. Looking for more updates in future.

    90 Day Weight Loss Challenge Manhattan Beach

    ReplyDelete